- Maximum 4 images may be entered in each section. Total 20 Images can be submitted. An entrant's four images will be distributed throughout Three rounds of judging in that section.
- ALL Images must be the original work of the entrant. If two or more similar images are entered by the same author, the first one getting the acceptance score will be considered for acceptance or award, the other images will not be considered. There are no restrictions as to subject matter except as outlined in the rules and definitions of specific sections or specified by law in the country where the exhibition is held.
- NO ALTERATION FOR NATURE , PHOTO TRAVEL & PHOTO JOURNALISM IMAGES.
- All final work must be photographic, digital file. Each image must have a unique title. Once an image has been accepted in a PSA Recognized exhibition, that same image, or a like "in camera" or a "reproduction" duplicate of that image.
- i. May not be re-entered in any section of the same Division Star Ratings class in that exhibition regardless of media, format, or title.
- ii. May not be re-titled for entry in any other PSA Recognized exhibition.
- Words such as "Untitled" and "No Title" are not acceptable as part or all of an image's title, nor are camera capture filenames or titles consisting of only numbers.
- No title or identification of the maker shall be visible anywhere on the face of an image, print mat or mount entered in a PSA Recognized exhibition.
- All entrants in must provide name and country data exactly the same in each exhibition entered to receive proper credit.
- The Judging and exhibition presentation of the HP Laptop, Epson EX7210 Projector with 1024x768 300 dpi res with 300 resolution
- Results will be sent by E-Mail. A PDF catalogue will be email to all participants who paid entry fees. The Electronic catalogue will also be downloaded from website.
- Entries must originate as photographs (image-captures of objects via light sensitivity) made by the entrant on photographic emulsion or acquired digitally. By virtue of submitting an entry, the entrant certifies the work as his own (aliases are not permitted). The entrant permits the sponsors to reproduce all or part of the entered material free of charge for publication and/or display in media related to the exhibition. This may include low resolution posting on a website.
Note: Entrants who indicate that their images may not be reproduced or used "will not be eligible for awards" or inclusion in audio-visuals of the exhibition "and could be subject to disqualification" by the exhibition sponsors. All Acceptances are eligible for statistics applicable to PSA .
- The exhibition assumes no liability of any misuse of copyright. Images may be altered, either electronically or otherwise, by the maker. All final work must be on photographic film, or on electronic file, or on photographic or electronic print material, mounting excepted.
- The decision of the Panel of selectors is final and binding, no further appeal will be entertained.
- While every effort is made to ensure safe handling of all entries, Organizer accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that may occur. It is a condition of entering that you acknowledge that your entry has no commercial value.
- Participants are requested to send their entries, Entry Fee etc well in advance. If the entry fee is not received within the closing date, photographs may not be considered for selection.
- "With the sole act of submitting his/her images or files to a salon under PSA Patronage, the entrant accepts without exception and with no objection that the submitted images can be investigated by PSA to establish if these obey to PSA regulations and definitions even if the entrant is not a member of PSA; that PSA will use any means at its disposal for this undertaking; that any refusal to cooperate with PSA or any refusal to submit the original files as captured by the camera, or failure to provide sufficient evidence, will be sanctioned by PSA and that in case of sanctions following the non compliance with PSA regulations, the name of the entrant will be released in any form useful to inform the breaches of the rules. It is recommended to leave the EXIF data in the submitted files intact in order to ease eventual investigations."
- BREACH OF CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
If at any time, it is determined in the reasonable discretion of the exhibition organizer or the judges before, during, or after the judging of an exhibition that an entrant has submitted entries where one or more images may fail to comply with these Conditions of Entry, including the stated definitions, the exhibition organizers reserve the right to delete the entry from the exhibition and void any or all acceptances or awards in connection with the exhibition. Fees may be forfeited or refunded in these circumstances. The entrant acknowledges that the decision of the exhibition organizers or the judges is final.
In Order to ensure that images comply with the Conditions of Entry and definitions, the exhibition organizers may carry out reasonable measures to verify that:
These steps include, but are not limited to, questioning any entrant, requiring the submission of RAW files or other digital files representing the original capture of the submitted image(s), confronting the entrant with evidence that one or more submitted images fails to comply with the Conditions of Entry (also known as Entry Rules), and offering the entrant a reasonable opportunity to provide counter evidence to refute the exhibition organizer's evidence by a set deadline. Such entries that are not cleared or are still questionable after the entrant has presented evidence may be considered in breach of these Conditions of Entry, and declined. Such entries may be referred to PSA for further investigation of possible ethics violations.
- a) the images are the original work of the entrant and
- b) the images comply with the rules and definitions as set out in these Conditions of Entry
PSA retains the right to investigate in any way all complaints/suspicions of breaches of entry conditions, impose sanctions if deemed necessary, void the acceptances of any image found to violate the PSA rules, include the entrant's name on the list of sanctions provided to Exhibitions, and share such investigations with FIAP. Entrants automatically agree to these terms by the act of entering the Exhibition and agree to cooperate with any investigation.
- All parts of the image have to be photographed by the author who is holding the copyright of all works submitted.
- Submission of Entries to the Salon implies acceptance of the above regulations.
- Please read the above regulations carefully and try to avoid unnecessary correspondences. Still for further queries, if, any, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WE THANK YOU SINCERELY FOR JOINING AND WISH YOU SUCCESS.
- DATA PROTECTION:
By entering this exhibition, you are explicitly consenting to the personal details you have supplied, including email addresses, being held, processed and used by the exhibition organizers for purposes associated with this exhibition. You also explicitly consent to such information being sent to organizations that have accorded official recognition, patronage or accreditation to this exhibition. You acknowledge and accept that entering this exhibition means that the status and results of your entry may be made public.
Length for horizontal image longest side must be 1024 pixels.
Length for vertical image longest side must be 768 pixels.
The image file must be in JPEG format. Please submit images with 72 dpi resolution & colour space sRGB File size of the Image should not exceed 1MB.
While filling up the entry form, Please give full titles as you want them to be printed in the catalogue. Titles should not be unduly long max 35 characters.